Use the Forms Below to Make Changes to Your Account

Extra Credit Private Education Loans
Please select the appropriate form listed below, complete the form in its entirety and mail or fax it to the address/number found on the form.
Auto Debit Form
Forget the hassle of mailing your student loan payment each month! Sign up today to have your monthly payment automatically deducted from your bank account with our Automatic Debit Payment Plan.

Information Release Form
We are committed to ensuring your privacy and maintaining your loan records in a secure manner. We will not disclose any information pertaining to your loan records to anyone but you, your co-signer or endorser (if applicable), and those we are required to share information with such as your school(s), lender(s), and each of their agents. To authorize someone other than those listed above to discuss your specific loan information with us, you must complete and return the Information Release form.

In-School Deferment
Qualified borrowers who have returned to school on at least a half-time basis can place their payments on hold with our In-School Deferment Request. Call us at (877) 768-0001 for details.
Discretionary Forbearance Request
If you are unable to make payments on your Extra Credit Private Education loan(s) according to the terms of your Promissory Note(s), you may request that adjustments be made to your loan terms including a postponement or forbearance of payments. HESC retains the right to the decision to grant you a forbearance and may request information about your situation in evaluating your request.

Military Forbearance Request
Under the Military Forbearance you may postpone repayment of your Private Education loan(s) while you are (1) serving on active duty during a war or other military operation or national emergency or (2) performing qualifying National Guard active duty during a war or other military operation or national emergency.

Designation of Authority to Act
You may designate an individual with the legal authority to act on your behalf upon your death, with respect to your private education loan(s). If you would like to designate someone with this authority, please complete this form and return it to HESC. You may also use this form to update your current designee or any information previously submitted.

Questions? Contact us today for more information!