Need to Make Changes to Your Account?

Meritize Private Student Loans Serviced by HESC
If you have Meritize private education loan(s) serviced by Higher Education Servicing Corporation, you may use the forms found on this page to make changes to your account. Please select the appropriate form listed below, complete the form in its entirety and mail or fax it to the address/number found on the form.

Federal Loans Serviced by HESC
If you have a Federal student loan serviced by HESC, click here to access our Federal loan request forms.
Auto Debit Form
Forget the hassle of mailing your student loan payment each month! Sign up today to have your monthly payment automatically deducted from your bank account with our Automatic Debit Payment Plan.

Information Release Form
We are committed to ensuring your privacy and maintaining your loan records in a secure manner. We will not disclose any information pertaining to your loan records to anyone but you, your co-signer or endorser (if applicable), and those we are required to share information with such as your school(s), lender(s), and each of their agents. To authorize someone other than those listed above to discuss your specific loan information with us, you must complete and return the Information Release form.

Forbearance Request Form
If you are unable to make payments on your Meritize private education loan(s) according to the terms of your Promissory Note(s) due to economic hardship, bankruptcy, national disaster, returning to school, temporary total disability, active duty in the military or because of a medical illness, you may request that adjustments be made to your loan terms including a postponement or forbearance of payments. Meritize retains the right to the decision to grant you a forbearance and may request information about your situation in evaluating your request.